Monday, July 16, 2012

short & sweet...

what a crazy week so far…& it’s only monday! to start, i am done with exams & survived in one piece. (many more tests to come, but for now…whew!) your gal, ash, is officially out of core & onto a new phase in my program at school. thanks for all the good vibrations & positive voojoo-ness during this time. it most definitely reached me & come to find out, i’m not a complete bonehead…ha! important information has managed to stick to my brain that has nothing to do with random pop culture trivia. plus, i participated in a super awesome fashion show at school saturday night & look forward to many more in the future.

on the flipside to that accomplishment, my house has seriously suffered in the upkeep factor. enter my sister, bro-in-law, & niece arriving thursday…this thursday. ahhh! it’s cool. i’ll get it in gear in time, hopefully. & if not, oh well. i’m just really happy that they will be here…haven’t seen them in a minute (since christmas!) & speaking of family, hold tight you guys, but as of sunday (yesterday), i am now in touch with a half sister!! behold, the powers of the interwebs, my dad’s daughter (who i’ve always known about but have never met) has found him online. it’s overwhelming in a wonderful way & i feel really happy for my pop & hope to grow a relationship with her. (& there’s a half brother out there, too…stay tuned) i know, right?! & breathe…i can handle it. i can always handle surprises & goodness.

meanwhile, back at the ranch…

my child is still the cutest monkey in the land (a little biased? guilty.)

sybil is still my best girl friend to watch ‘real housewives’ with.


scout is still the king of the mountain.


& the girls…still growing bigger & more clever.




0 comments:

Post a Comment