Sunday, December 9, 2012

cry for help...


okay, so i’m kind of at a road/writer’s/witty block. i know, it happens. i have things to say & stories to tell, but i feel like when i attempt to elaborate on the misadventures or observations of ash that they’re like snoozeville, usa. everytime i start a new blog, i instantly wish i had an old typewriter so i can crumple up the paper & pretend to be jordan with a trashcan hoop.
what is going on? i’m dry, folks. second guessing my ability to reach a common ground with any audience. this just isn’t me. i usually have so much nonsense rattling around, & could care less who reads it or not; i just put it out there. lately, this is not the case, & i’m not exactly sure why.

maybe i need fresh musings. going into the new year, i’d like to be inspired outside of my everyday norms. perhaps, i’ll bring surveys back? lists of randomness? best quotes; movies, music? do you want more kitchen witchery type stuff? maybe my confidence is just down these days. oh no, maybe my funny bone is broken…i am accident-prone, ya know?!

help! i am calling from all corners & enlisting your aid. i don’t want to hit a wall when i need to share, but i definitely don’t want to bore anyone or cause them to lose interest.
comment here or message me incognito-like. (also, my twitter “handle” is @miscellaneash)

thanks miscellane-folk…i hope to be rejuvenated really soon. (*gosh, this is sad. will i even post this? yes, yes i think i will.)

2 comments:

Faith DeMars said...

I always think you are funny. I don't have any good advice since I just started blogging myself and with Thanksgiving, Paige's birthday and Christmas coming up, I haven't written anything in weeks. I only feel slightly bad about it and maybe that's a good thing. I started to feel like I wasn't completing an assignment and it stressed me out for a minute so I reevaluated why I wanted to do it in the first place. Don't put so much pressure on yourself. You are funny and something will come to you and if you don't write anything for a minute that's o.k too. I have close to 5 recipes with pictures to post and when I get time and am inspired by something funny I jot it down to write about later. Maybe go back to the good ol' cluster brainstorming. Check this out see if it helps http://homeworktips.about.com/od/homeworkhelp/a/brainstorming.htm

miscellane-ash said...

thanks, lady! mucho gracious on the feedback...smooch!

Post a Comment