Friday, April 1, 2011

best lines, part 1...the movies...

some of my faves...loved & used in every day convo! some you will remember...some may make you search the netflix! regardless, enjoy!


Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's ass by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather to take his word for it?...No, I mean is, you can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up a butcher's ass... No, wait. It's gotta be your bull.”  Tommy Callahan…’Tommy Boy’

 “Yeah I called her up. She gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something. I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.” Harry Dunne… ‘Dumb & Dumber’

“Your girl is lovely, Hubbell.” Katie Morosky Gardner…’The Way We Were’

“Oh, it’s nobody’s fault but my own! I was looking up…it was the nearest thing to heaven ! You were there…”  Terry McKay…’An Affair to Remember’

“Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.”  Inigo Montoya…’The Princess Bride’

Oh, no, it wasn’t the airplanes. It was Beauty killed the Beast.”  Carl Denham…’King Kong’

“First rule of Fight Club is-you do not talk about Fight Club.”  Tyler Durden…’Fight Club’

“I’m not bad. I’m just drawn that way.”  Jessica Rabbit…’Who Framed Roger Rabbit?’

“In case I forget to tell you later, I had a really good time tonight.” Vivian Ward…’Pretty Woman’

“Snakes! Why did it have to be snakes?” Indiana Jones…’Raiders of the Lost Ark’

“Open the pod bay doors, HAL.”  Dr. Dave Bowman…’2001:  A Space Odyssey’

“Remember how you said your parents use you to get back at each other?…Wouldn't I be OUTSTANDING in that capacity?”  John Bender…’The Breakfast Club’

“I don't want realism. I want magic! Yes, yes, magic. I try to give that to people. I do misrepresent things. I don't tell truths. I tell what ought to be truth.” Blanche DuBois…‘A Streetcar Named Desire’ 

“Man, he’s like tripendicular, ya know?”  Julie Richman…’Valley Girl’

“I like to picture Jesus in a tuxedo t-shirt because it says I want to be formal, but I'm here to party.”  Cal Naughton Jr….’Talladega Nights’

“Yes. Yes, I did it. I killed Yvette. I hated her, so much... it-it- the f - it -flam - flames. Flames, on the side of my face, breathing-breathl- heaving breaths. Heaving breath…”  Mrs. White…’Clue’

That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age.”  Wooderson…’Dazed and Confused’

 “They don't call me balls out Natalie for nothing.”  Natalie Cook…’Charlie’s Angels’

“Are you a good witch or a bad witch?” Glinda, the Good Witch of the North…’The Wizard of Oz’

“Suicide gave Heather depth, Kurt a soul, and Ram a brain. I don't know what it's given me, but I have no control over myself when I'm with J.D. Are we going to prom or to hell?”  Veronica Sawyer…’Heathers’

“If you’re a bird, I’m a bird.”  Noah Calhoun…’The Notebook’

“I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and I’m all out of bubble gum.”  Nada…’They Live’

“What is it about good sex that makes me have to crap? You really jarred something loose, tiger.”  Landlady…’Kingpin’

“When I was going up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish, I wish he'd go away.”  Malcolm Rivers/Ed…’Identity’

“Andie, hon. Listen, it's after 7:00. Don't waste good lip gloss.”  Iona…’Pretty in Pink’

I'm sorry that good-looking people like us made you throw up and feel bad about yourself.”  Derek Zoolander…’Zoolander’


I gotta meet this freakin' bird.”  Shelley Darlingson…’The House Bunny’

That's right! Rule, bitch! But don't forget who made you!”  Courtney…’Jawbreaker’

I love you! Oh, God forgive me, I do!”  Mina Murray Harker…’Bram Stoker’s Dracula’

No shirt, no shoes…No dice!”  Jeff Spicoli (& buds)…’Fast Times at Ridgemont High’

Bridget Jones, wanton sex goddess, with a very bad man between her thighs... Mum, hi.”  Bridget Jones…’Bridget Jones’s Diary’

Look Luanne! I'm not goin' to college like some people. And I sure as hell ain't marryin' a damn Ralston. And I ain't gonna die in a parish house in Spartanburg, South Carolina, thank you. Luanne, I'm as pretty as any of those girls in Hollywood. This is my chance! Jimmy Valentine's gonna discover me today, and it ain't gonna be in your mama's hoop skirt!”  Malaina…’Shag’ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment