Tuesday, January 10, 2012

his name is monkeeey...

                   



"and he likes to do draw-rings!" (had to make that snl reference...sorry)
so i did it...i asked my little artist if i could post some of his artwork. (the papers that surround me in cute little piles daily) & not only was he thrilled about it, but he handpicked the pieces & drew up two new ones especially for you all!


art is my all time fave thing in the world...has been my whole life; every aspect imaginable. & for my child to embrace it as a past time (before video games some times...i said some!) is totally freaking cool! any creative outlook is mandatory for me, so it's neat that he appreciates art so much at 7. i think it's in his dna...hubs is quite the ar-tiste (if you remember from 'see a female colossus...' july 17, 2011)
okay, without any more shameless gushing (hey, it's a momma's job, right?!) i present this mini exhibit...enjoy! (he named each picture too, by the way!)



oviparous

robot

 rayman

mario at bowser's castle

sonic vs the underwater dragon

ain't kid art grand? if in 20 years you read about him, you can say you saw some of the first draw-rings...just joking. (but would that be cool or what?!) hey, it could happen...

1 comments:

JuJu said...

I seriously love the robot. He kinda scares me!!! Please ask the Monkey what he's holding in his hand. Is it a toothbrush?

Post a Comment