Tuesday, May 24, 2011

randomly random...


people seldom come through for me, so when they do it’s both pleasantly surprising & very much appreciated.

little old men who sell fresh produce on the side of the road make me happy.

i think puppy breath & a newborn’s little head are two of the sweetest smells on the planet.

pink is still my favorite color.

i sing & dance while i cook dinner.

i dream every single night.

one of my greatest accomplishments to date is my monkey child! i mean, dang, i made a human…how cool is that?!

i have a secret list of things i want to do before age 40. (some have actually been marked off.)

i hated being a girl scout.

i love the food network.

i will attempt something out of spite if someone says I can’t or shouldn’t.

one of the most romantic things the hubs can say…”there’s gas in the car.”

i adore old movies.

i wish i’d had more time to know my brother better.

i think blue eye shadow is fun!

i’ve always loved old things, & definitely believe that ‘one man’s trash is another man’s treasure.’

i want to return to the days of handwritten notes to loved ones.

i always throw spilled salt over my left shoulder.

i enjoy board & card games.

my secret ingredient is always love! (& some times panko!)

fresh tomatoes & cucumbers in vinegar are my summertime staples.

i would rather be over-dressed than under-dressed.

music makes the world go round…my world anyways.




0 comments:

Post a Comment